Integrated Common Entrance Test 2013 for MBA in Universities of Andhra Pradesh
Applications are invited for appearing in the Integrated Common Entrance Test 2013 for admission to MBA programmes offered by the various Universities in Andhra Pradesh.
Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) is the gateway for admission to MBA programmes (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) in various Universities and affiliated colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited to appear in ICET 2013 for admission to MBA courses in the prior mentioned universities for the academic year 2013-14 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal.
Name of the Test
Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) 2013
• Deadline for Submission & Registration of Online Application form: 8 April 2013
• Last date to submit & register Online with late fee of Rs.500: 15 April 2013
• Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 2000: 26 April 2013
• Admit Cards available for download on website: 20 April 2013
• Date of ICET: 17 May 2013
• Entrance Test Results declares: 31 May 2013
• Applicants must possess graduation degree (minimum three years duration) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories)
• Aspirants appearing for the final year degree examination are also eligible to appear in the entrance test.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The Registration fee is Rs 250 and can be paid at AP Online Centers, Mee Seva/ e - Seva Centers in Andhra Pradesh. Besides these, the fee can also be paid through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
How to Apply
Intended candidates must apply online at www.icet2013.net.
For further information, please visit www.icet2013.net