Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power is organizing painting competition under National Awareness Campaign to promote energy conservation at school, state and national level all across the country
The competition is divided into two groups based on classes:
- Group A- Class 4 to 6
- Group B- Class 7 to 9
Application submission closes on September 30, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
School students of class 4 to 9 from anywhere in India under a recognized board of education can appear for the painting competition.
- Children can use pencil, pencil colors, crayons, water colors, etc.
- The entry can be poster or a painting.
- Use of collage or patchwork will not be accepted.
- Evaluation will be based on the relevance of the theme depicting the selected topics.
- Execution of concept or theme.
- Visual appeal, utilization of space and appropriate color combination will be taken into consideration.
At state and union territory level:
- 1st prize winner will receive INR 20,000
- 2nd prize winner will receive INR 15,000
- 3rd prize winner will receive INR 10,000
- 10 consolations will be given of INR 5000.
At national level, number of prizes varies depending on the group:
- 1st prize winner will receive INR 1L
- 2nd prize winner will receive INR 50,000
- 3rd prize winner will receive INR 25,000
- Varying number of consolation prize of INR 10,000
Applications are accepted both online as well as offline via post.
The mission of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to assist in developing policies and strategies with a thrust on self-regulation and market principles, within the overall framework of the Energy Conservation Act with the primary objective of reducing energy intensity of the Indian economy.
Disclaimer: This content is provided by www.buddy4study.com.