IOCL Apprentice 2019 Notification Released for 380 Posts in Technical and Non-Technical Trades
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Notification is out for 380 vacancies. Check all details here.
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical Trades at its locations under WRPL, NRPL, ERPL, SRPL and SERPL. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2019.
Candidates can check IOCL Apprentice 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process and Other Details here.
Advt. no. PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2019(2)
- Date of advertisement: 31 October 2019
- Starting date of IOCL Apprentice 2019 Notification Application Process – 4 November 2019
- Last date of IOCL Apprentice 2019 Notification Application Process –22 November 2019
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 31 October 2019
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Notification Vacancy Details
Western Region Pipelines – 135 Posts
- Gujarat – 80 Posts
- Rajasthan – 35 Posts
Eastern Region Pipelines – 100 Posts
- West Bengal – 39 Posts
- Bihar – 26 Posts
- Assam – 23 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 12 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines – 50 Posts
- Odisha – 39 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 8 Posts
- Jharkhand – 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines – 90 Posts
- Haryana – 36 Posts
- Punjab – 17 Posts
- Delhi – 16 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 18 Posts
- Uttrakhand – 3 Posts
South Region Pipelines – 25 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 19 Posts
- Karnataka – 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 3 Posts
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical, Electrical, Telecommunication & Instrumentation- Candidate must have Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) diploma in the concerned subject.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource) - Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) - Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices), Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders) – Candidate must be at least 12th pass from a recognized board.
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Age Limit - Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
Selection Procedure for IOCL Apprentice 2019
The selection process would consist of a Written Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option. The written test will be of 100 Marks.
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for apprentice posts through the online mode on or before 22 November 2019. Candidates are advised to read instructions before applying on any post.