Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment of Graduate Engineers as Officers/Engineers and Assistant Officers/Assistant Engineers through GATE-2014. The candidates from discipline of Chemical, Civil, Computer Science & IT, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Metallurgy can apply online on or before 2 March 2014. Indian Oil began operations in 1959 as Indian Oil Company Ltd. The Indian Oil Corporation was formed in 1964, with the merger of Indian Refineries Ltd. Indian Oil is the biggest oil producer and marketer Oil's product range covers petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel, lubricants, naphtha, bitumen, paraffin, kerosene etc. Xtra Premium petrol, Xtra Mile diesel, Servo lubricants, Indane LPG cooking gas, Autogas LPG, Indian Oil Aviation are some of its prominent brands.
- Opening Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 2 September 2013
- Closing Date for Enrolment: 1 October 2013
- Closing Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 3 October 2013
- Closing Date of Receipt of hard copy of application: 10 October 2013
- Date of Availability of Admit Card for printing: 18 December 2013
- Date of online Examination of GATE-2014: Between 01 February 2014 to 02 March 2014
- Closing Date of receipt of online application by Indian Oil: 2 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Officers/Assistant Engineers
Name of the Discipline:
- Computer Science & IT
- Candidate maximum age should be 26 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Candidate should be passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelors degree in engineering/technology in the relevant discipline with minimum 65% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Officers/Engineers: Basic pay of Rs.24900/- per month.
- Assistant Officers/Assistant Engineers: Basic pay of Rs.20600/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2014 Exam. Candidates will be shortlisted based on Actual GATE-2014 Marks for Group Discussion, Group Task & Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- First of all candidates are required to apply Online for GATE -2014 Examination.
- For detailed information on GATE-2014, interested candidates can log on to www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014 or on the websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number. The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply On-line through Indian Oil’s website: www.iocl.com before 2 March 2014.