IOCL Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 2 July 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 July 2019
- Written Test: July 2019
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV – 17 Posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV -1 Post
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV-1 Post
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV – 3 years of diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV - B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks.
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks.
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV – 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 2 July 2019. Candidates are required to submit the hard copy online application to the office of Deputy General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar-851114 latest by 10 July 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official notification link for more details.