Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I) and Technical Attendant-I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 19 September 2016.
Closing date of application: 19 September 2016
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.Vacancy Details:
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): 03 Posts
- Technical Attendant-I: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Assistant & Other Posts:
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I): Candidate should possess three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in respected disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Technical Attendant-I: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration from a Govt. recognized Institute/ Board.
Upper age limit for the post is 26 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through crossed Demand Draft in favour of ”INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (PIPELINES DIVISION)” payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch (Branch Code No. 8706).
How to Apply for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Engineering Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with the relevant documents to the Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Northern Region Pipelines, Post Box No. 56, G.P.O., Panipat-132103 (Haryana) through post only on or before 19 September 2016.