IOCL Jobs Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited applications of candidates for the Apprentice Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 October 2016 (online application) and 31 October 2016 (Hardcopy of documents).
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 October 2016
- Last Date of Hardcopy of documents: 31 October 2016
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Attendant Operator (Chemical) – 14 Posts
- Fitter (Mechanical) – 04 Posts
- Boiler (Mechanical) – 03 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical) – 14 Posts
- Technician (Chemical) – 04 Posts
- Technician (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Technician (Instrumentation) - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical): 3 years Full time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)
- Fitter (Mechanical): Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Fitter) course
- Boiler (Mechanical): 3 years Full time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)
- Technician (Mechanical): Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Technician (Chemical): Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering
- Technician (Electrical): Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Technician (Instrumentation): Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control
Age Limit for Attendant Operator (Chemical), Fitter (Mechanical), Boiler (Mechanical), Technician Job
Gen: 18-24 years
OBC: 18-27 years
SC/ST: 18-29 years
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and personal interview. The written Test will be of two hours duration & would carry a weightage of 85%. The maximum weightage for interview will be 15%.
The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PWD Categories against reserved positions) and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
How to Apply for the IOCL for Apprentice Job 2016
Interested candidates can apply for the post by filling an application form online available on the website www.iocrefrecruit.in on or before 15 October 2016. After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application and submit the same by Registered Post only to “Chief Human Resource Manager, Barauni Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Barauni Oil Refinery, Dist: Begusarai – 851114” on or before by 31 October 2016 by post only.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss