IOCL Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 March 2019.
The online application for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019 will commence from 16 February 2019. Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 8 March 2019. Candidates willing to apply to the post should have requisite qualification and experience in the concerned subject.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview. Candidates can check this article to know the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 16 February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 8 March 2019
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application with supporting documents: 22 March 2019
- Tentative date of written test: 24 March 2019
- Tentative date of publication of written test: 29 March 2019
- Tentative date of Interview: 1 April to 5 April 2019
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Apprentice – 466 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Chemical Plant, Boiler) – 3 years B.Sc.
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Matric with 2 year ITI Course.
- Trade Apprentice (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) – 3 years diploma in concerned subject.
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)- 3 year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – 3 year B.Com.
Age Limit: Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 24 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and Interview
How to apply for IOCL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply by online mode on or before 8 March 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit applications along with the documents to the concerned authority at Refinery applied for as mentioned in the official notification latest by 22 March 2019.