Ircon International Limited issued notification for the recruitment of 16 Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 1 June 2013. Ircon International Limited (IRCON) is an engineering and construction company, specialized in transport infrastructure. The company was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the Companies Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, a wholly owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Initially, its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations across the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.
Opening Date of Application Form: 11 May 2013
Closing Date of Application Form: 1 June 2013
Name of the posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 10 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Candidates must not be born before 1 April 1985.
- Relaxation is valid as per the rules
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 55% marks. Minimum 3 years experience in Railways, Highways, Tunneling, ROBs in a reputed PSU organization as on 1 April 2013.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks. Minimum 3 years experience in Railways, Highways, Tunneling, ROBs in a reputed PSU organization as on 1 April 2013.
- Rs.300/- for General and OBC Candidates.
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH/EXSM – DD drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited payable at New Delhi.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16400-40500 (IDA)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 10700-21400 (IDA)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates may send their application in prescribed format available on the website.
- The application complete in all respects with necessary enclosures in proof of age, Qualification, experience etc including the DD for the application fee should be sent in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of “Assistant Engineer (Civil) /Junior Engineer (Civil) – Advt. No. – 05/ 2013” and addressed to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017.