Ircon International Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Company Secretary & Dy. General Manager (DGM)/S&T. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online before 24 May 2014.
Ircon International Limited (IRCON) is an engineering and construction company, specialized in transport infrastructure. The company was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the Companies Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, a wholly owned entity of the Ministry of Railways.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 3 May 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 24 May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 31 May 2014
Name of the posts
1. Company Secretary: 1 post
- For AGM –E-7
- For JGM- E-6
- For DGM– E-5
2. Dy. General Manager (DGM)/S&T: 2 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 3
- For AGM –E-7: Rs.43200-66000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- For JGM- E-6: Rs.36600-62000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- For DGM– E-5: Rs.32900-58000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- DGM/S&T: Rs.32900-58000/- (IDA)
- Company Secretary: Fellow/Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). LLB from a reputed University will be given preference.
- Dy. General Manager (DGM)/S&T: Graduation with minimum 60% marks in Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- For AGM –E-7: Maximum age of the candidate should be 50 years as on 31 March 2014.
- For JGM- E-6: Maximum age of the candidate should be 48 years as on 31 March 2014.
- For DGM– E-5: Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years as on 31 March 2014.
- DGM/S&T: Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years as on 31 March 2014.
- Company Secretary: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
- Dy. General Manager (DGM)/S&T: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam/interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org.
- After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph and send the same along with necessary enclosures in proof of age, Qualification, experience etc to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 before 31 May 2014.