Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority of India (IRDA) invited application for recruitment for the 24 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2015.
- Web Site Link Open- 17 June 2015
- Last date for on-line application and payment of examination fee- 10 July 2015
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Number of the Post
- Assistant: 23 Posts
- Raj Bhasha Assistant: 01 Post
Pay of Rs.14,500/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14,500 – 600 (7) – 18700 – 700(2) – 20,100 – 800(7)– 25,700
- Assistant: Bachelor‘s Degree preferably in Commerce, Business, Computer Science, HR, Law, Statistics or Inter CA with a minimum of 60% marks and should possesss knowledge of computer operations.
- Raj Bhasha Assistant: Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate OR Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate
21 years and Maximum age is 30 years
How to Apply
The interested candidates may apply online from 17 June 15 to 10 July 15 and no other mode of application will be accepted.