The Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Registrar. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 March 2014. ISEC was founded in 1972. It is a social science research institute and largest among the 27 institutions supported by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 5 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Registrar
Age limit: Candidate’s age should not more than 55 years.
• Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks.
• Computer trained with proficiency in basic office management softwares.
• Sound knowledge of accounting, budgeting, Civil Services Regulation, Labour Laws and Indian Official Secret Acts.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in General Administration and Institutional Management, Human Resource Development, Personnel Management and in all aspect of campus management including Hospitality, Facilities, Events and Security Management.
• Good communication skills.
Pay scale: Rs.37,400-67,000 + AGP 9,000 + allowances
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self attested Photostat copies of documents in support of Age, Qualifications, Work Experience, etc should be addressed to the Director, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Dr V K R V Rao Road, Nagarabhavi P.O., Bangalore 560 072, in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Registrar” should reach on or before 5 March 2014.