Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for a three years part-time course in Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2015-18.
Important Dates for admission to ISM Dhanbad
- Availability of the application form and information brochure: March 23, 2015
- Last date of submitting applications: May 22, 2015
- Tentative date of written test and interview: June 07, 2015
- Announcement of the results: June 15, 2015
- Admission of the selected candidates: June 29 & 30, 2015
Educational Qualification for admission to ISM Dhanbad
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree after (10+2) in any discipline from a recognized institution, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Selection Procedure for admission to ISM Dhanbad
The candidates will be selected on the basis of score of the written test followed by the performance in personal interview.
How to Apply for admission to ISM Dhanbad
All eligible and interested candidates need to send their duly filled application forms along with a non-refundable application fee and all other necessary documents to- Assistant Registrar (Academy & Exam), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand.