Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Head Constable (Telecommunication). Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed application format before 24 October 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 24 October 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for far-flung areas: 31 October 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Head Constable (Telecommunication)
- Total No. of Post: 229 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 2 years Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Electrical or Computer or 10th passed with Science (PCM) and 3 years Diploma in Electronics or Communication or Instrumentation or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on 24 October 2014.
- · Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.50/- as application fees by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- Height Bar
- Physical Standard Tests
- Biometric Identification
- Written Examination
- Verification of Original Documents
- Detailed Medical Examination
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, 2 self-addressed envelope of 4"x9" size with Rs.5/- postage Stamp affixed on the envelope and Passport size photographs affixed on application duly attested by Gazetted Officer should be sent to the Inspector General, HQrs Central Frontier, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, Plot No. 163-164 (E-8), Trilochan Nagar, P.O.-Trilanga Near Shahpura, Bhopal (MP), PIN Code-462039 before 24 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (TELECOMMUNICATION) IN ITBP” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.