ITI Limited, Bangalore invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts. The company is looking for Medical Officers/ General Surgeon on tenure basis for a period of three years (extendable depending on requirement/ performance) as detailed below for its hospital at Bangalore Plant and Palakkad Plant. ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company is all set to take Telecom and IT to-greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country’s leading solution provider in Telecommunications.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 01 February 2014
Details of Posts
1.Name of Post: Medical Officers (Grade -2)
Speciality/ No. of Posts/ Location
- General Duty Doctors:03 Posts (02 – Bangalore and 01 – Palakkad).
- Gynecologist:01 Post (Bangalore)
- Pediatrician:01 Post (Bangalore)
- Industrial Health:01 Post (Bangalore)
- Orthopaedician:01 Post (Bangalore)
2. Name of Post: General Surgeon
No. of Posts: 01 Post (Bangalore).
- General Duty Doctors: MBBS form recoganised university for the post of General Duty Doctors.
- Medical Officer (Gynecologist): MBBS with Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology form recoganised university for the post of Gynecologist.
- Medical Officer (Pediatrician): MBBS with Diploma in Child Health form recoganised university for the post of Pediatrician.
- Medical Officer (Industrial Health): MBBS with Diploma in Industrial Health form recoganised university for the post of Industrial Health.
- Medical Officer (Orthopaedician):MBBS with Diploma in Ortho form recoganised university for the post of Orthopaedician.
- General Surgeon: MBBS, MS (General Surgery) form recoganised university for the post of General Surgeon.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Maximum Age Limit for the candidate is 28 years for the post of Medical Officer.
- Maximum Age Limit for the candidate is 35 years for the post of General Surgeon.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD & Ex- Servicemen and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with Government of India guidelines.
- In Grade 2 scale of pay of Rs. 8600-250-14600 (Pre-revised), plus other allowances as applicable to other Officers in the Company. Gross emoluments at Rs. 31000/- per month (approx). (Approx CTC Rs. 4.38 Lacs pa) for the post of Medical Officer.
- In Grade 3 scale of pay of Rs.10750-300-16750 (Pre-revised) plus other allowances as applicable to other Officers in the Company. Gross emoluments at Rs. 37600/- per month (approximately). (Approximate CTC `5.31 Lacs pa) for the post of General Surgeon.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and sent to Chief Manager- HR [B], ITI Limited Bangalore Plant, Doorvaninagar, Bangalore – 560 016.
- A recent passport size photograph affix on the application in the space provided.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.