Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University invited application for recruitment to the post of Associate professor, Computer Designer, account clerk, Machine Men, Plate Maker, Steno and Sports instructor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before16 September 2013. Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University was established on 27 September 2001 in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh, India. This is the only university exclusively for the disabled in India and the world. The university offers graduate, post-graduate and doctorate degrees in concentrations including Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Sociology, Psychology, Fine Arts, Special Education, Education, History, Culture & Archeology, Computer & Information Sciences, Vocational Education, Law, Economics, and Prosthetics and Orthotics.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 16 September 2013.
Name of the Posts
- Associate Professors (Hindi): 01 Post
- Associate Professors (Sanskrit): 01 Post
- Associate Professors (Psychology): 01 Post
- Associate Professors (English): 01 Post
- Associate Professors (Sociology): 01 Post
- Associate Professors (Economical): 01 Post
- Associate Professors (Education): 01 Post
- Associate Professors (B.Ed Special Education): 01 Post
- Associate Professors(B.Ed Special Education): 01 Post
10. Sports Instructor: 01 Post
11. Steno: : 01 Post
12. Accounts Clerk: 02 Post
13. Computer Designer: : 01 Post
14. Machine men: 01 Post
15. Plate Maker: 01 Post
16. orderly: 01 Post
Total Number of posts: 17 Posts
UGC / RCI / NCTE norms and University statues provisions will apply.
Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 450/- (in case of SC/ST/PWD Rs. 300/-) by Demand Draft payable at UBI, Jankikund, Chitrakoot (Branch Code-542148) or SBI Chitrakoot (Branch Code 3869) in favour of Finance Officer, JRH, University, Chitrakoot.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Official website of Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University.
- The application complete in all respects along with necessary enclosures including the DD for the application fee should be sent by Ordinary on or before 16 September 2013 to the following address: