Jamia Hamdard University, Centre for Translational & Clinical Research, New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching Assistant on contractual basis. The candidates are advised to send their CV and list of publications in advance to Head, Centre for Translational & Clinical Research by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 2 May 2014. Jamia Hamdard University was established in 1989.
- Last date for sending e-mail: 2 May 2014
- Date and time of Walk-in interview: 8 May 2014 at 9:30 am
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Teaching Assistant
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2 Posts
- M. Pharma in Pharmacology/clinical Pharmacy/Clinical Research OR MSc in Clinical Research OR MD in Pharmacology or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are NET qualified or have PhD Degree in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Medicine or Clinical Research.
- Industry exposure, experience of work in CRO or clinical research projects sponsored by industry/Government agencies is desirable.
Pay Scale: Rs.35000-45000/- per month
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply by sending their CV and list of publications in advance to Head, Centre for Translational & Clinical Research by e-mail (email@example.com) by 2 May 2014.
- Short-listed candidates can attend interview on 8 May 2014 at 9:30 am in Office of Dean, Faculty of Science, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110062.