Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&K PSC) invited application from the permanent residents of the Jammu & Kashmir State for recruitment to 03 posts of Medical Physicist (Radio Therapy) with the Government Medical College, Srinagar in Health & Medical Education Department. The candidates eligible for the posts should send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 05 March 2015.
- Closing Date for the Registration: 05 March 2015
- Last date for payment of fees through Bank/ Post office: 06 March 2015
- Date for the written exam: 26 April 2015 (Paper- I from 1000 hours and Paper-II from 1430 hours)
Details of the Posts:
- Medical Physicist (Radio Therapy): 03 posts
Pay Band- 2 of Rs.9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 per month.
- Educational Qualifications: Post graduate degree in Physics; Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological/ Medical Physics; and an internship of minimum 12 months in Radiation Therapy Department OR Degree in Science with physics as one of the subjects; Post graduate Degree in Radiological/ Medical Physics; and an internship of minimum 12 months in Radiation Therapy Department.
- Age Limit: Between 18-40 years
Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their duly filled in OMR Application Form along with a photocopy of the Application Form and of the required certificates/ testimonials at the Commission’s office in the envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form.
The Application Form complete in all respects must reach the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/ the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before 5 March 2015.
Application Forms can be obtained on cash payment of Rs. 500 + processing charges of Rs.10 (General Category candidates)/ Rs. 250 + processing charges of Rs. 10 (Category candidates) through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.