Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Lecturer Physical Education in Technical Education/Youth services and Sports Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 20 April 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Lecturer Physical Education
- Number of Post: 193 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University
- Age Limit (as on 1 January 2014): Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 37 years
How to Apply
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission on cash payment of Rs. 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) for General candidates and Rs. 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-) in respect of Category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
Complete Application Forms in all respects must reach to the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before 20 April 2014 in an envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form.
Selection Process: The eligible candidates will be shortlisted as per their performance in the written screening test.