Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board notified 3193 Various Vacancies 2013
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board invited applications for 3193 Various Posts in the different department of State Government the State Cadre, Divisional Cadre and District Cadre.
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board invited applications for 3193 Various Posts in the different department of State Government the State Cadre, Divisional Cadre and District Cadre. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed application format from 7 January 2013 to 22 January 2013.
• Dates of sale of OMR/ICR application forms: 07 January 2013 to 22 January 2013
• Dates for receipt of OMR/ICR application forms: 23 January 2013 to 09 February 2013
Details of Vacancies
Total number of Vacancies: 3193 Posts
• District Anantnag: 68 posts
• District Bandipora: 43 posts
• District Baramulla: 130 posts
• District Budgam: 85 posts
• District Pulwama: 44 posts
• District Shopian: 41 posts
• District Srinagar: 324 posts
• District Jammu: 133 posts
• District Kathua : 115 posts
• District Doda: 68 posts
• District Kishtwar: 80 posts
• District Poonch: 53 posts
• District Rajouri: 106 posts
• District Ramban: 45 posts
• District Reasi: 74 vacancies
• District Ganderbal: 68 posts
• District Kulgam: 73 posts
• District Kupwara: 95 posts
• District Samba: 36 posts
• District Udhampur: 68 posts
Age: The candidates should be between the age group 18 years and 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per J&K Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess Matriculation/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Master’s Degree in relevant field as per the post.
The candidates are required to pay Rs 200/- in Cash for getting obtain the application from the Designated J&K Bank branches across the State and Delhi.
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
The candidates can obtain OMR Application form along with Dummy Form, Acknowledgement Cards, Envelopes, Instruction Sheet any branch of J&K Bank Branches across the State from 07 January 2013 to 22 January. After filling complete application form, the candidates must submit their OMR Application form at the respective collection centre before 09 February 2013.