Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies (JBIMS) completed its placement for the year 2015 (batch) and achieved a 100% batch placement yet again. It completed its placement procedure within one of the shortest span of time, as it appended previous stellar performances with an even better one this year. This season marked the foray of renowned companies from the Consulting, BFSI and FMCG sector who took their pick, as well as continued delight from the legacy recruiters. Equipped with their skills and the newly formed corporate bond, the batch of 2015 is all prepared to carry forward the legacy of JBIMS.
Final Placements Overview for JBIMS 2015
- Total number of students: 117
- Number of participating companies: 75
- Number of registered companies: 82
- Number of PPOs/ PPIs: 62
- Average Package (INR, LPA): 17.42
- Highest Package (INR, LPA): 35
- Median Package (INR, LPA): 15.5
Top companies in JBIMS Placement 2015
- CONSULTING FIRMS: The Boston Consulting Group, Accenture Strategy, Ernst & Young, Jones Lang Lasalle, Infosys and ZS Associates, etc.
- BFSI sector: Barclays Capital, Citibank, HSBC, RBS, JP Morgan, Trafigura, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential AMC, HDFC Bank, HDFC Standard Life, YES Bank, IIFL, Indiabulls, CRISIL, Bajaj Finserv, SBI, Fullerton etc.
- Investment banking sector: Goldman Sachs, Edelweiss, Religare, ICICI Securities, Axis Securities, DE Shaw, Indus Valley Partners, Motilal Oswal, SBI Capital Markets etc.
- FMCG & PHARMACEUTICAL companies: Hindustan Unilever Ltd., ITC, Colgate-Palmolive, Mars, Nestle, Britannia, Cipla, Sanofi etc.
- MANUFACTURING COMPANIES & CONGLOMERATES: Samsung, Larsen & Toubro, Daimler, Tata Steel, Future Group, Hero MotoCorporation, Raymond, Arvind Brands, Trident, Sandvik, Huhtamaki PPL Pack, etc.
- TELECOMMUNICATION: Vodafone and Idea
- TECHNOLOGY sector: Google, IBM, Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Wipro, Hexaware, Mogae Media, Nucleus Software
For Detailed Information, Click Here