Jawaharlal Nehru University Notified Recruitment 2013 for the Post of Controller of Examinations
Jawaharlal Nehru University invited applications from experienced candidates for Recruitment to the Post of Controller of Examinations.
Jawaharlal Nehru University invited applications from experienced candidates for Recruitment to the Post of Controller of Examinations. The candidates eligible for the post are required to APPLY ONLINE and submit the hard copy of the duly filled in online application along with all the required testimonials to “Dy. Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067” to reach on or before 24 September 2013. JNU was established in 1969 by an act of parliament. The objective of the founders was to make the university a premier institution of higher learning and to promote research and teaching leading to the increasing engagement of its students and teachers in higher level academic work and national and international policy making.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24 September 2013
- Name of the Posts: Controller of Examinations
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PH categories and to the existing incumbents who are already in the University systems) or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC 7 points scale.
- Preference will be given to those having working experience of Govt. university administration / central educational institution administration.
At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8, 000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration Or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs. 10000
Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- drawn in the form of bank draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, JNU, payable at Delhi.
Candidates will be selected based on academic qualifications, experience and performance in interview.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply through the JNU official website: http://www.jnu.ac.in/
- After successful submission of Application candidates have to take print out of Application form and sent this Application Form by Speed/Registered Post to the following address along with latest photo, attach demand draft on or before 24 September 2013.
Dy. Registrar (Admn.),
Room No. 304, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi 110 067
- The envelope containing the application form with the enclosures should clearly specify the code and the name of the post applied for.