JEE Advanced is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination for admission into the engineering programs in the prestigious IITs. The JEE Advanced exam is conducted by the 7 zonal IITs on a rotational basis as per the guidelines of IIT exam governing body - Joint Admission Board (JAB). This year, the exam will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee on May 27 in fully computer based test mode. After JEE Main Result 2019, top 2.45 lakh candidates will be eligible to register for JEE Advanced from May 3. IIT Roorkee, the exam conducting body has already released the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Through the latest syllabus provided here, students will get the complete information about the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from which questions will be asked in JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Advanced Physics Syllabus
JEE Advanced Chemistry Syllabus
JEE Advanced Maths Syllabus
JEE Advanced 2019: Last Month Preparation Tips
- Know your syllabus and prepare accordingly:
Without knowing the latest syllabus you cannot move ahead with clarity. If you do not know the syllabus, then you would feel pressurised and confused as to where to begin your study from, which all topics to study and which all to avoid. Check the latest syllabus and focus only on the topics given in the syllabus.
- Monitor your preparation with Previous Years JEE Advanced Question Papers:
According to previous years toppers of JEE Advanced and coaching experts, the candidates who practise previous years question papers, carry higher probability of cracking the test. Solving the previous year question papers will actually give you an idea about the paper pattern and difficulty level too.
- Attempt as many JEE Advanced mock tests available at jeeadv.ac.in:
Mock tests help candidates in estimating their preparation and the areas of improvement. Students should practice more and more mock tests to improve their proficiency and speed.
Tips to attempt JEE Advanced Computer based Test (CBT) 2019:
The exam will start on the scheduled time after completing all the formalities. Students, who are going to appear for JEE Advanced 2019, can take help of the following tips to attempt the exam smoothly and score good marks:
- Read all the instructions very carefully.
- Make strategies after reading the complete question paper only.
- Read every question completely before you start solving it.
- Use the options of changing language if not able to understand the question.
- Note down all the values very carefully in your rough sheet.
- Use Save & Mark for Review when you have any doubt in a particular question.
- Don’t panic in case of computer failure.