Official JEE Main 2020 Answer Key (Paper 1 & 2) is available online at jeemain.nic.in. NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the question papers along with answer keys. As per the official notification released by NTA, this facility will be available from 13.01.2020 to 15.01.2020 (upto 11:50 PM) only, so students are recommended to save their JEE Main 2020 question papers and responses for future reference. The candidates can also challenge the official answer key from 13.01.2020 to 15.01.2020 (upto 11:50 PM).
As per another official notification, the students are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- as processing fee for each question challenged. The processing fee will be refunded if the objection is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The payment of the processing fee maybe made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
A New Update by NTA
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: How to download
Step by step process to download JEE Main 2020 Answer Key:
1. Visit the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in.
2. Click on the “Challenge JEE Main 2020 Answer Key” tab.
3. Choose any option (Through Application Number & Password or Through Application Number & Date of Birth) for login.
4. Fill the required detailed in the space provided.
5. Choose the required questions against which you want to raise objections.
6. Save your claim & continue for the payment (of Rs 1000 per challenge) through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
The candidates who will qualify JEE Main 2020 will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2020. JEE Advanced 2020 will be conducted on May 17, 2020, this year. It will be the next level exam for the candidates seeking admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). The candidate who will qualify JEE Main 2020 will be eligible for admission in NITs, GFTIs and IIITs through JoSAA counselling.
Only candidates who will qualify JEE Advanced 2019 will be shortlisted for final admissions to IITs. However, the successful candidates of JEE Main 2019 can take admission in different NITs, GFTIs and IIITs through JoSAA counselling.