JEE MAINS 2014: Candidates to confirm XII marks by June 30:
Candidates, who have qualified the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2014, are required to confirm their XII standard marks, as provided to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) by the respective boards, by June 30. The CBSE had earlier set June 27, 014 as the deadline for checking and confirmation of Std XII marks but, it decided to extend the date till June 30 as some of the education boards declared their result late, a notification in this regard has been issued by the JEE MAIN unit of CBSE recently.
- Candidates may note that if the confirmation is not received, the marks received from the boards will be assumed to be correct.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates are required to upload the supporting documents (Mark-sheet etc.) by June 30, 2014
- Candidates are advised to check for the marks confirmation from other boards regularly to confirm their marks.
- Candidates can also write to email@example.com for any clarification.
- Such a mail should be addressed with the subject line ‘Confirmation of Class 12th Board Marks’.