Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Department of Health and Family Welfare invited application for recruitment to 303 Posts of Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer, and PMU Staffs’. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview from 10 March 2015 to 26 March 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 10 March 2015 to 26 March 2015 (Based on the Dates scheduled for respective Posts)
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Pediatrician- Sick New Born Care Unit (SNCU): 07 Posts
- Medical Officer- Sick New Born Care Unit (SNCU)/ New Born Sterilization Unit (NBSU): 78 Posts
- Ophthalmic Surgeon-National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB): 07 Posts
- ENT Surgeon- National Programme for Prevention Control of Deafness (NPPCD): 02 Posts
- Pediatrician-District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC): 05 Posts
- Medical Officer- Dental- District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC): 24 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officers- NUHM (National Urban Health Mission): 18 Posts
- Medical Officer- District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC): 05 Posts
- Auditors- JRHMS: 02 Posts
- Chartered Accountant-JRHMS: 01 Post
- Medical Officer- NUHM (National Urban Health Mission): 43 Posts
- Executive Assistant — Accounts (JRHMS): 03 Posts
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist- District Non Communicable Disease Cell: 12 Posts
- Doctor (General Physician)- District Non Communicable Disease Cell: 11 Posts
- Specialist- Cardiology/ General Medicine: 03 Posts
- Doctor (General Physician)- Non Communicable Disease Clinic at CHC level: 57 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer, JRHMS: 25 Posts
Candidates should possess MBBS, Master/Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, M.S/ MD, BDS in concerned streams. For more details regarding educational qualification and other eligibility criteria, please click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
- Upto 62 Years for Posts 1, 2,4,5,6,7,9 and 17
- Upto 45 Years for Post 3
- Upto 65 Years for Post 8
- Upto 50 Years for Posts 10,12,13 and 16
- Upto 40 Years for Posts 11, 14 and 15
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents from 10 March 2015 to 26 March 2015 (Based on the Dates scheduled for respective Posts).