Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invited applications for Recruitment to the Posts of Junior Engineer and Laboratory Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 July 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 14 July 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 post
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
3. Laboratory Technician: 48 posts
Total No. of Posts: 50
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2800/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Graduate in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering and experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Graduate in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering and experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Laboratory Technician: BSc (MLT) and 1 year experience in Medical Laboratory.
- Candidate’s age should be below 30 years as on 14 July 2014 for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
- General and OBC Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/ for SC/ST category) for post No. 1 & 2 and General and OBC Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/ for SC/ST category) for post No. 3 through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Payable at Pondicherry (State Bank of India – JIPMER Branch).
- PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, recent Passport Size Photograph affixed in application and attested by a Gazetted Officer and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006 before 14 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________________ (code no. :________)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.