Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to the Posts of Stenographer Grade – II and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post may APPLY ONLINE on or before 19 January 2014. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is one of the top five medical schools in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry.
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms: 23 December 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 19 January 2014
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 9 February 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade – II: 7 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 36 posts
Total No. of Posts: 43 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – II: Candidate’s age should be below 27 years as on 19 January 2014.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate’s age should be below 30 years as on 19 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms
- Stenographer Grade – II: 12th class passed or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test norms on computer: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute Dictation and 65 Minutes in English or 75 Minutes in Hindi on Manual Typewriter OR 50 Minutes in English or 65 Minutes in Hindi on Computer Transcription Time.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th class passed or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University and possessing a Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi on Manual Typewriter OR 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- (General and OBC) and Rs.150/- (SC/ ST) for both the posts through Online payment mode only.
- PwD candidates are exempted from the fees.
- Stenographer Grade – II: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900/-
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and Skill Test.
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website “www.jipmer.edu.in” by filling all the mandatory details on or before 19 January 2014.