Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to the Posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (M.T.S.). The candidates eligible for the post may APPLY ONLINE on or before 19 January 2014.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is one of the top five medical schools in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry.
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms: 23 December 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 19 January 2014
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 9 February 2014
- Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking Staff (M.T.S.)
- Total No. of Posts: 268 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 19 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Candidate should be 10th class passed or an equivalent examination or ITI from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- (General and OBC) and Rs.150/- (SC/ ST) through Online payment mode only.
- PwD candidates are exempted from the fees.
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1800/-
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test only.
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website “www.jipmer.edu.in” by filling all the mandatory details on or before 19 January 2014.