JIPMER Recruitment 2019: Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty and Non Faculty. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 May 2019.
- Last date of application: 1 May 2019
JIPMER Vacancy Details
- Professor – 5 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 55 Posts
- LDC – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty and Non Faculty Post
- Professor/Assistant Professor (Medical) – Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956; candidate should have Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject.
- Professor/Assistant Professor (Non-Medical) – Candidates should have Master’s and Doctorate Degree in the concerned subject
- LDC – 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
How to apply for JIPMER Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode. The online window will be open upto 1 May 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.