Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Geologist Grade-III, (Geology & Mining) in Industries & Commerce Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 12 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 12 December 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Geologist Grade-III
- Number of Post: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5200/- plus allowances
Educational Qualification: The Candidate must attained a Master’s Degree in Geology/Applied Geology or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age as on 01 January 2013
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 37 Years
- Physically handicapped candidates: 39 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 40 years
- In Service Candidates: 40 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
How to Apply
The duly filled applications accompanied with the documents should reach to the office of the J&K Public Service Commission Polo Ground Srinagar/ Resham Garh Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu on or before 12 December 2013.
For further information refer the below link.