Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Services Selection Board invited applications for recruitment of 523 State Cadre posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir and its 3 Divisions and 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
- Opening Date of OMR/ICR application forms: 1 January 2014
- Closing Date of OMR/ICR application forms: 31 January 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 418
- Jr. Stenographer: 22
- Jr. Assistant: 83
Total no. of Post: 523 Posts
Age Limit: As on 1 January 2013
- For Open merit candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years
- For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
- For Physically Challenged candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 39 years
- For Ex servicemen: Minimum 18 years and maximum 48 years
- For Government Service/ Contractual Employees candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University or AMIE Section (A&B) India.
- Jr. Stenographer: Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively and 6 months certificate course in computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Jr. Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with the knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and 6 months certificate course in computer application from a recognized Institute.
The application form in OMR/OBR/ICR format along with the Envelops, Sample Dummy Form, Acknowledgement Card and the Instruction Sheet shall be available at the branches of J&K Bank Ltd. for sale w.e.f 1 January 2014 at Rs.400/- per OMR form.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination/interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can submit photocopy of duly filled in OMR application form along with attested copies of all the relevant documents/certificates, experience etc.
- The filled in application form must be either deposited in person or through registered post to the address mentioned below:
- The District Employment and counseling centre’s of the concerned districts.
- In respect of Districts Srinagar and Jammu the OMR application forms can also be deposited in the Divisional Offices of the Board, besides the District Employment and counseling centres.
- Offices of SDM Bani, Basholi, Dudu-Basantgarh, Karnah, Gurez, Tangdar, Zanaskar, Khaltsi, Drass, Nobra, Nyoma Tehsildar Marwah, Naib Tehsildar Inshan (Wardwan), BDO Dachhan for these areas.
- Candidates presently residing/working outside the State can also deposit their application forms in the office of the Incharge Migrant Cell, Resident Commissioner Office, 5 Prithvi Raj Road, New Delhi.