JKIMPA Jobs Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Institute of Management, Public Administration & Rural Development (JKIMPA) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 October 2018
JKIMPA Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant – 5 Posts
- Receptionists/EBABX Operator – 2 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Class IV – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistants and Other Posts
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from a recognized University having minimum speed of 35 wpm in typewriting and six months computer course from a recognized University.
- Receptionists/EBABX Operator – Graduation with six months computer course from a recognized University.
- Driver – Middle pass with Hill Driving License issued by the Competent Authority with at least three years experience in driving light and heavy light.
- Class IV – Matric/10+2.
How to apply for JKIMPA Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Office of the Deputy Director, J & K IMPA&RD Srinagar/Jammu latest by 15 October 2018.