Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites applications from the eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Veterinary Assistant Surgeon” in Animal/ Sheep Husbandry Department. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 June 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 20 June 2014.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- No. of Posts: 63 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01 January 2014 and Relaxation should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
Application Form Payment
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM on cash payment of Rs. 500/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 250/- for other Category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a passport size photograph should be affix on the application in the space provided and must reach to the “Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu” on or before 20 June 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel. And submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.