Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invited applications for Civil Service (Judicial) Competitive Examination 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 January 2014. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K on 2 September 1957.
• Opening Date for Application forms: 27 December 2013
• Closing Date for Application forms: 27 January 2014
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Civil Service (Judicial)
• Number of the Posts: 12
Candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Bachelor of Laws degree from a University established by Law in India; OR
• A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or holding any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu & Polo Ground, Srinagar on cash payment of Rs.700/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/-) for OM candidates and Rs.350/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the website.
• The OMR Application Form, photocopy of the filled up Application Form along with documents/testimonials etc. shall have to be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally in the special envelope supplied by the Commission for the purpose or mailed by registered post to the address of Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo View, Srinagar, before 27 January 2014.