JKPSC Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2019.
Advertisement No: PSC/Exam/31/2019
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 10 April 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 10 May 2019
- Exam Date – 26 May 2019
JKPSC Vacancy Detail
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Animal Husbandry Department) -110 Posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Sheep Husbandry Department) – 90 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State; and
- Should possess B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or institute
18 to 40 Years
Selection Process for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for JKPSC Jobs 2019
Apply online through the official website ''www.jkpsc.nic.in'' on or before 10 May 2019.
- General Category - Rs.400/-
- Reserved Categories - Rs.200/-
- PHC Candidates - No Fee