Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts under the School of Environmental Sciences for various projects on Temporary Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 18 February 2015 (for post 1), within 21 days from the date of publication (for post 2 to 4) and on or before 16 February 2015 (for rest of other positions).
- Last Date of Application (for Post 1): 18 February 2015.
- Last Date of Application (for Post 2 to 4): Within 21 days from the Date of Publication of the Advertisement.
- Last Date of Application (for Post 5 to 8): 16 February 2015.
Details of Posts:
Name of Posts:
- Scientific Assistant: 01 Post.
- Programme Officer: 01 Post
- Information Officer: 01 Post
- I.T. Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientist-D: 01 Post
- Scientist-B: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Level – II)- 01 Post
- For Post 1: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 30,630/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 25,515/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Rs. 20,514/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 95,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 6: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 7:Rs. 16,000/- Per Month for initial 02 years and Rs. 18,000/- after that plus HRA.
- For Post 8: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 1, 2 and 7: Possess Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in the relevant discipline or equivalent Degree in relevant field.
- For Post 3 and 4: Possess Graduate Degree or equivalent Degree in relevant field with good knowledge of Computer Technology and the relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 5 and 6: Possess Master’s Degree (MSc.) in the relevant discipline or equivalent and Ph.D. Degree in appropriate field with relevant research experience.
- For Post 8: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
- For Post 2: 45 Years.
- For Post 3 and 4: 35 Years.
- For other Posts: As per norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/Exam conducted by the organization
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply to the Post through the prescribed format
- For Post 1: Prof. AL. Ramanathan (Professor),Room No. 208, School of Environmental Sciences,Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 on or before 18February 2015.
- For Post 2 to 4: Prof. I.S. Thakur, Coordinator, ENVIS Programme, SES, JNU, New Delhi – 110067 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- For Post 5 to 8: Associate Professor (S.C. Garkoti), School of Environmental Sciences,Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 on or before 16 February 2015.