Jawaharlal Nehru University invited application for Admission to M.Sc. (Biotechnology); M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology/M.V.SC. And M.Tech. (Biotechnology) Programmes offered by various participating universities through Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination. The candidates eligible for the courses can apply for the admission through the prescribed format from 20 March 2015.
- Last Date of Online Applications: 20 March 2015
- Last Date of Offline Applications: 25 March 2015
Details of Course:
Name of the Course:
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology/M.V.SC
- M.Tech. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology) - Bachelors’ Degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4 years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course; or Medicine (MBBS); or BDS with at least 55% marks.
- M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology/M.V.SC- Bachelors’ Degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university in the concerned subjects.
- M.Tech. (Biotechnology)- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (under grading system) from any recognized university in any one of the following: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Industrial Biotechnology, Leather Technology, Chemistry/Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Technology, B.Pharma, or M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biophysics, Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission on or before 20 March 2015