Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), School of Environmental Sciences invited applications for the Posts of Programme Officer, Information Officer and I.T. Assistant on Temporary Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Programme Officer
- Information Officer
- I.T. Assistant
- Programme Officer: Rs. 30,630/- (consolidated)
- Information Officer: Rs. 25,515/ - (consolidated)
- I.T. Assistant: Rs. 20,514/- (consolidated)
- Programme Officer: M.Sc. in Environmental Science / Geochemistry with good Computer Knowledge and 3 years research experience In Biogeochemistry / Geochemistry.
- Information Officer: Graduate in science or equivalent with good knowledge of computers; one year working experience in geo informatics and related subjects.
- I.T. Assistant: Any graduate with good knowledge of computer technology (i.e. website development, designing, internet & publication etc.): one year's experience in computers and Web-hosting.
- Programme Officer: 45 Years
- Information Officer: 35 Years
- I.T. Assistant: 35 Years
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Prof. I.S. Thakur, Co-ordinator, ENVIS Programme, SES, JNU, New Delhi-110067, so as to reach within 21 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement.