National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is a topmost Development Bank that facilitates credit flow for promotion and development of agriculture, small-scale industries, cottage and village industries, handicrafts and other rural crafts. The bank invited applications from eligible aspirants for recruitment to Assistant Manager Positions in Jammu & Kashmir and North East states of India on contract basis.
- Post: Assistant Manager (on Contract)
- Job Location and Number of vacancies:
- J & K (upto 10 posts)
- Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim (upto 20 posts)
- Online application begins: 9 January 2013
- Online application closes: 30 January 2013
- Date of Closure for Editing Application: 31 January 2013
- Deadline for Reprint: 14 February 2013
- Qualification: Two years full time Post graduation in disciplines such as Economics, Agricultural, Finance, Management/ Banking, Agricultural Engineering, Plantation & Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Commerce, Water Resources with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) from University/ institute recognized/ approved by Govt/ UGC/ AICTE
- Experience: At least two years of work experience as an officer in Govt & Semi Govt, Research Institutions and Banks
- Age: The maximum age limit for general candidates is 30 years as on 31 December 2012. SC/ST/OBC applicants would be given suitable age relaxation according to GOI norms.
Other eligibility conditions required for the post are mentioned below:
- Aspirants who have completed 10th or equivalent qualification from prior mentioned states are eligible to apply for the respective states
- Candidates familiar with the local language, socio economic condition and cultural practice of the region will be preferred
- Candidates must be medically fit
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview conducted via video conference. The final selection will be based on the verdict of a selection Committee constituted for the purpose, subject to medical fitness
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply online through the website of NABARD before the deadline.
Aspirants should also Read