Join Indian Navy as Short Service Commission Officers
Indian Navy invited application from Unmarried Male/Female Candidates for (SSC) in Technical Branch & Executive Branch and from Unmarried Male Candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service). Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Course Commencing from June 2019. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 24 August 2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04 August 2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 24 August 2018.
Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC) Vacancy Details
- General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre( Male) – 40 Posts (37 vacancies for General Services and three vacancies for Hydro cadre)
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) (Male or Female) – 6 Posts
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] (Male) – 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] (Male) – 33 Posts
- Naval Architecture (Male or Female) – 12 Posts
Job Options for Women in Indian Navy
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Short Service Commission
- General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre( Male) – B.E/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) (Male or Female) – B.E/B.Tech in Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] (Male) – B.E/B.Techin (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] (Male) – B.E/B.Tech in (i)Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation
- Naval Architecture (Male or Female) –B.E/B.Tech in(i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering(ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
Selection Process for Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC)
Candidates shortlisted will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata between November 18 andMarch 19. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail as provided by candidates in their application for
How to Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC)
Online applications will be accepted through the official recruitment website of Indian navy from 04 August 2018 to 24 August2018.
Download Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs