The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) declared the seat allotment result for the final round i.e., round 7 on July 18. The result of the sixth round of JoSAA Seat Allotment 2018 was declared on July 15 by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). The seats allotted to some students in JoSAA counselling 2018 round 6 have been upgraded to their preferred choices on the basis of the seat availability. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) allotted seats to the candidates on the basis of their preferred choices, JEE Main/Advanced score/rank and the availability of seats.
Steps to check JoSAA 2018 seat allotment result:
- Visit the official website of JoSAA i.e., josaa.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Round 7: View Allotment Result and Pay Seat Acceptance Fee”.
- Enter JEE Main 2018 roll number and password in the space provided.
- Click on the login button to submit the asked details.
- Now, the seat allotted to you will display on your screen.
CSAB Special Counselling 2018: Seats Filling Rounds for NITs, IIITs and GFTIs
Choices after JoSAA 2018 seat allotment result:
After getting a seat in JoSAA 2018 counselling round 7, candidates can secure the allotted seat by using the options given below:
- Freeze: To confirm the allotted seat
- Float: To change seat allotted to them
- Slide: To change the course allotted to them in the same Engineering Institute
JoSAA 2018 seat allotment: Physical reporting
After accepting the seat offered to them in JoSAA 2018 counselling round 7, candidates will have to reach their nearest reporting centres on or before July 23 for document verification and acceptance of seat. A candidate who is allotted a seat in an NIT + Institute must report at any one of the reporting centre no theNITs’s list. On the other hand, a candidate who is allotted a seat in IITs must report toany one of the reporting centres of IITs. There are a total of 17 reporting centres for IITs and 45 reporting centres for NIT + Institute.
To know the complete list of JoSAA 2018 reporting centres, click here.
Note: If a candidate reports at wrong centre, then he/she will lose the seat allotted to them as well.
Documents to be submitted at JoSAA 2018 reporting centres:
Students should take the self-attested photocopies along with the original documents wheneverrequired to the reporting centres. The documents required for verification at JoSAA 2018 reporting centers are given below:
- Provisional JoSAA seat allotment letter
- Score Card of JEE Main 2018
- Identity Proof
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Admit Card JEE Main 2018
- Date of birth certificate
- Mark sheet of Class 12th
- Category certificate for reserved category candidates
- 3 passport size photographs (as per JEE Main 2018 application only)
List of Top Engineering Colleges in India
List of Top Engineering Colleges in Pune