JPSC Recruitment 2020: Last Date Extended for 380 Medical Officer (MO) Posts, Apply Online@jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (MO) on its official website.The last date of submitting online application is 05 June 2020.
JPSC Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has extended the last date of application for filling up the 380 vacant post of Medical Officer (MO). The last date has been extended due to nation-wise lockdown in view of COVID - 19. Candidates can, now, submit their application upto 05 June 2020.
In a bid to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission MO Recruitment , candidates will have to visit on the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission official website www.jpsc.gov.in.
Advertisement No. : 02/2020
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 09 April 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 05 June 2020
- Last Date of Fee Submission - 06 June 2020
JPSC MO Vacancy Details
Medical Officer - 380 Posts
PB-II, ₹9300-34800 GP - ₹5400 (Level - 9)
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC MO Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS From Medical College recognized by medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt.
- Atleast one year Internship form recognized Medical College & Hospital.
Unreserved - 23 to 35 Years (Relaxation as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for JPSC MO Recruitment 2020
Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in multiple choice objective type written test followed by Interview.
How to Apply for JPSC MO Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates can apply online on the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in from 09 April 2020 to 11 May 2020.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 600 + Bank Charge
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen - Rs. 150 + Bank Charge