JRF Vacancy for DST Sponsored Project in SRM University
SRM University invited applications from eligible aspirants for the post of JRF under the DST sponsored project entitled “Interfacial Elastic Waves and Frictional Slip Instabilities”
SRM University is one amongst the premier engineering and deemed universities of the nation. The University announced recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the DST sponsored project entitled “Interfacial Elastic Waves and Frictional Slip Instabilities”
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Number of positions: 1
- Fellowship: Rs16,000 per month and HRA
- Project duration: 3 years
Deadline for submission of application form: 11 March 2013
- Aspirants should possess first class ME/ MTech/ MS degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with background in Solid Mechanics and/or Computational Mechanics.
- In addition to this, candidates must have Programming experience.
- Applicants who fulfil above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an interview.
- The selected candidate will have to register for full time PhD program at SRM University, Kattankulathur
How to Apply
- Intended candidates can send their applications along with their detailed resume to the undersigned on or before the last date:
Professor Ranjith Kunnath
Principal Investigator - DST Project
SRM Research Institute, University Building
Kattankulathur 603 203,
- Besides, the applicants can also mail their applications together with their resume at email@example.com
To seek further information, visit http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/node/6671