Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University (JRHU), Chitrakoot, U.P invited application for recruitment of 48 teaching and non-teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 November 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 15 November 2014
Details of Posts
- Professor (Education, Social Work): 02 Posts
- Associate Professor ( B.Ed. Special Education, Commerce & Management): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor(Computer and Information Sciences, Commerce & Management , B.Ed. Special Education ,Sanskrit, Hindi, English, History, Drawing & Painting, Fine Art, Social Work, Psychology, Music): 20 Posts.
- Assistant Registrar (Publication): 01 Post
- Senior demonstrator: 01 Post
- Jr. Engineer: 01 Post
- Lab Technician (Pathology): 01 Post
- Technician (Network & System Operator): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant- Computer Lab: 01 Post
- Lab Assistant- B. Ed/M.Ed: 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Proof Reader (For Printing Press): 01 Post
- Office Assistant (For Printing Press): 01 Post
- Computer Designer (For Printing Press): 01 Post
- Cook cum Care Taker (Guest House): 01 Post
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Braille Instructor: 01 post
- Mali: 02 Posts
- Pump Operator: 03 Posts
- Lady Attendant: 01 Post
- Lady Sweeper: 01 Post
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline
- Associate Professor (Management): Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline
- Associate Professor (Special Education): Masters Degree in any school subject area with not less than 50% of marks.
- Assistant Professor (Special Education): Masters Degree in any school subject area with not less than 50% of marks and good academic record.
- Assistant Professor (Except Education and Special Education): Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55%marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Assistant Professor (For Computer & Information Sciences): BE / BTech and ME / M. Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech
- Assistant Professor (For Management): First Class Masters Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE / UGC
- Assistant Registrar: Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC 7pt scale
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University, One year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board
- Senior Demonstrator (Music-Vocal): Post Graduation in Music-Vocal from recognized university with not less than 50% marks or equivalent.
- Lab Technician (Pathology): Graduation in Science group with Biology from recognized university
- Technician (Network & System operator): Graduation from recognized university.
- Lab Assistant (Computer Lab): B.C.A./PGDCA/PGDIT and one year experience of specific area
- Lab Assistant (B.Ed/M.Ed): B.A. and B.Ed or equivalent (At least second class) with optional knowledge of computer
- Library Assistant: Graduation from recognized university with not less than 45% marks
- Proof Reader (For Printing Press): Post Graduation from recognized university with not less than 50% marks
- Office Assistant (For Printing Press): Graduation from recognized university with not less than 50% marks
- Computer Designer (For Printing Press): Graduation from recognized university with not less than 50% marks
- Cook cum Care Taker (For Guest House): High School Pass
- Driver: 8th Class Pass & LMV License
- Electrician: High School & ITI Diploma in Electrical trade or equivalent
- Braille Instructor: A Bachelor’s Degree and two years Diploma in Special Education (Visual Impairment) Recognized by RCI
- Mali: 8th class pass and Knowledge of gardening
- Pump Operator (IV Class): 8th class pass
- Lady Attendant/Lady Sweeper (Girls Hostel): 5th class pass
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of the university at www.jrhu.com. The filled up application form along with the demand draft of Rs 500 should be send to Finance Officer, J.R.H. University, Chitrakoot and also to the Registrar, J.R.H University on or before 15 November 2014.