Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society (JSACS) invited application for recruitment to 15 posts of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Care Coordinator, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 July 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 20 July 2015
Details of Post
- Sr. Medical Officer: 04 posts
- Medical Officer: 03 posts
- Counsellor: 01 post
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Staff Nurse: 05 posts
- Care Coordinator: 01 post
- Sr. Medical Officer: Rs. 45,000/- pm
- Medical Officer: Rs. 36,000/- pm
- Counsellor: Rs. 13,000/- pm
- Pharmacist: Rs. 13,000/- pm
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 13,000/- pm
- Care Coordinator: Rs. 6000/- pm
- Sr. Medical Officer: First Preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any Clinical discipline. OR b) Candidates with MBBS plus Diploma in any Clinical discipline having minimum 3 yrs exp. can be considered. OR c) Candidates with MBBS plus Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in public health having 3 yrs. Of experience can be considered.
- Medical Officer: MBBS. Preference will be given candidates trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centres (STM Kolkatta, MAMC Delhi and BJMC Ahmadabad)
- Counsellor: Master’s degree in Social Work (preferably specialized in medical & psychiatric social work). OR 2. Candidates with degree in sociology. OR 3. Qualified graduate nurse can be appointed as counselor but he/she must undergo 12 days counselor training at NACO designated institute. Qualified and competent PLHIV, if available, should be given preference while appointing counselors.
- Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy from recognized institute. OR 2 Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care. Must be registered in the Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing /GNM OR ANM with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Care Coordinator: Should be a PLHIV with a minimum of intermediate (12th) level education. He/She must also have working knowledge of English and the local language.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Project Director, Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, before 20 July 2015.