Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) invited application for recruitment for various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 February 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 February 2015
Details of Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Program Executive: 01 Post
- District Manager –Skills & Job: 09 Posts
- District Manager-Livelihoods: 01 Post
- MIS Officer: 03 Posts
- Block Program Manager: 05 Posts
- Accountant: Graduation degree in Commerce with 4 years overall & 2 years relevant post qualification working experience in Accounts & finance.
- Program Executive: 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree or Post graduate Diploma in Business Management/Rural Management
- District Manager –Skills & Job: Post Graduate Degree in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Agriculture & Allied/ Development studies or PG Diploma in Rural Development/ Social Work/ Agriculture & Allied/ Development studies from a recognized University/Institute, MBA-HR of a minimum duration of 2 years.
- District Manager-Livelihoods: Post Graduate Degree in Rural Development/Management/Business Administration/Social Work/Agriculture& Allied/Development studies or PG Diploma in Rural Development/Management/Business Administration/Social Work/Agriculture & Allied/Development studies from a recognized University/Institute of a minimum duration of 2 years
- MIS Officer: BCA/PGDCA from a recognized University/ institute with least 3 years of relevant post qualification work experience in Government/development project.
- Block Program Manager: PG degree/Diploma in Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Agriculture and allied/ Development of a minimum duration of 2 years
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post online by visiting the official site of JSLPS at http://www.sids.co.in/jslps/