Kalna Municipality, Burdwan invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of “Specialist/ Experts” in the city level RPMC of Kalna Municipality under Comprehensive Capacity Building Programmme (CCBP),JnNURM. The appointment will be on Contract Basis initially for the period of 01 (one) years and may be further extendable on the basis to performance. The candidates eligible for the post may ap plyon or before 21November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Team Leader/ Urban Planner: 01 (One).
- Procurement Specialist: 01 (One).
- Social Development Specialist: 01 (One).
- Urban Infrastructure Expert: 01 (One).
- Capacity Building/ Institutional Strengthening Specialist: 1 (One)
- Municipal Finance Specialist: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Possess Bachelor’ Degree in the relevant field or Graduate or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 40 years as on 01 November 2014and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, professional experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other enclosed with itmay be forwarded to the “Chairman, Kalna Municipality, P.O Kalna, Dist. Burdwan – 713 409” through ordinary post or drop in the drop box of office on or before 21November 2014.