Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited Job Notification: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has invited applications for the 26 posts of Manager, Apprentice Trainee and other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2019.
Last Date of Application: 25 May 2019
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited Vacancy Details
- Dy. General Manager Finance -01
- Manager E&P-01
- Manager HRD-01
- Asst. Company Secretary & Manager-01
- Deputy Manager-01
- Assistant Manager-02
- Dy. General Manager- The candidate will be a graduate in commerce with chartered accountant qualification. Additional qualifications in costs and works accounting will be an added advantage.
- Manager- The candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical and the candidate shall be able to handle the maintenance of all HVAC, Utility and Pharma Machineries.
- Manager HRD- The candidates must be a graduate with MSW or Two years Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in HR from NIPM / Two years MBA with specialization in HR with 5-7 years of experience in the above areas.
- Asst. Company Secretary & Manager- The incumbent shall be responsible for secretarial, Administration Legal functions of the Company, as well as, efficient serving of shareholders, routine Board and Company matters.
- Click the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 25 May 2019.