High Court of Karnataka invited applications for recruitment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants posts 2013. Candidates appointed for this position will be attached to the honorable judges of the high court. Interested & appropriate persons can apply before 15 April 2013.
Last date of receipt of applications: 15 April 2013
Name of the Post: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants
Number of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Candidates whose date of birth is from 1 January 1982 are eligible to apply.
• Candidates must possess a degree in Law from recognized University with minimum 55% marks, after undergoing a regular course.
• And who have enrolled as an Advocate with the Karnataka State Bar Council on or after 1 January 2010.
Rs. 15000/- During the period of assignment
• Candidates will be selected by a committee of judges constituted by the Chief Justice based on their academic records, performance in the interview and achievements in co-curricular activities.
• If there are large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in cocurricular activities.
• Date of interview has not yet been decided.
How to apply
There is no prescribed format of application and candidates willing to apply will have to furnish all details in the application along with a passport size photo and self-attested copies of enrolment with the bar council of Karnataka, educational qualification, age and achievements in co-curricular activities to the address given below before 15 April 2013:
The Registrar General,
High Court of Karnataka,